Every term, all students pay a semester fee to their welfare organisation. This can be explained as a tax that ensures welfare benefits for all students in our organisation. It is important for us that you are aware of your benefits and that you make use of them! They are a direct result of the semester fee.
- If you have incurred significant expenses for visiting a doctor, dentist, psychologist, chiropractor or physiotherapist, you can apply to us for a medical expense refund.
- If you or your student organisation or student society you are a member of want to organise an activity, event or project that increases the quality of student life, you can apply for funds to support student activities.
- SSN Health offers professional help for those who just need to talk to someone, and for those who might struggle with bigger and more serious issues. If you need to talk to someone, please feel free to contact SSN Health at your campus.
- Are you struggling with your personal economy? Perhaps you just need a few adjustments to make it run smoother? SSN offers economic counselling, free of charge to students.
- Perhaps you and your study group want to go hiking or skiing and stay in a mountain cabin? We have a cozy student cabin for rent!
- If you are in need of legal advice, you are entitled to free legal aid through Jussbuss and JURK.