About the building:
The building will have different types of housing units:
- 96 single units with private bathroom, shared kitchen
- 8 HC units with private bathroom, shared kitchen
- 131 single units with private bathroom and kitchen
- 39 HC single units with private kitchen and bathroom
- 8 one bedroom apartments with separate bedroom, private bathroom and kitchen / living room
- +Bicycle- and skiing garageSituated between the two main entrances, you´ll find a small glass storehouse where you are free to fix your bike and wax your skis during the winter.
- +Bicycle-parkingThere is a large room dedicated to bicycle-parking in the basement. You enter this room from the back of the building.
- +Common roomTwo common lounge areas, perfect for social get-togethers and movie nights, is accessible for all residents.
- +Electricity and energyElectricity is included in the rent.The building is built as a passive house (with low energy standard) and has its own geo well that provides energy for ventilation heating, warm water and heating of common areas.
- +ElevatorThere are two elevators in the building, one by entrance A and one by entrance B. The elevator by entrance A takes you to the basement with laundry room and storage rooms.
- +InternetAll units have free Internet connection as a additional service free of charge.
- +Key cardsYou will receive a key card (free of charge) when you move into your accommodation.
- +LocationAs the name indicates, the building is located on campus, about 200 metres from the university and a with short distance from Bø city centre and the railway station.
Click the buildings and units for an overview of furnishings/equipment. You will have to bring your own duvet, pillow, bedding, kitchen utensils, cleaning equipment and a vacuum cleaner. You are not allowed to remove furniture from the unit, but you are allowed to bring additional furniture if there is space.
All residents belonging to a shared kitchen has their own, private fridge and kitchen cabinet in the shared kitchen.
- +Outdoor areaNice, common outdoor areas with a barbeque site is planned in front of the building. There will also be a enjoyable "silent area" in the courtyard, with room for a conversation with a friend or reflections of your own.
- +Parking:Three HC-parking spaces are located by the main entrance. There are no other parking allocated to the building.
In your shared kitchen you will find a Quooker, where you get boiling water (110 °C) directly from the faucet.
- +Shared laundry roomThe laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers is to be found in the basement, with entrance from entrance A.When moving in you will receive a "laundry-card" with login-info. You stock the card with value online. The card itself has a small cost which will be added to your rent once (see the pricelist for current price), and it is pre-stocked with a small sum, so that you can use it right away. If you loose your card, a new one can be purchased at your local service centre. Please remember to turn your laundry-card in when moving out, it can be used again.Find more information about how to use the laundry, how to stock your laundry-card, change of username and password and reservation in the laundry user manual.
- +Storage70 storage rooms are available for rent for the residents (see the current price in our price list). Each storage room measures 1x1,5 m and is locked with private padlock.When you are assigned a housing unit at Campus Bø Student Housing and have signed your contract, you may apply for a storage room at My Page. Due to a limited capacity there might be a waiting list to be assigned with a storage room.
- Plantegning-floor plan_GullbringvegenPDF document, version 1.4, 10.09 MB