Sometimes everything feels a little ... difficult. You can go through periods where you feel tired all the time, lack motivation and find it difficult to concentrate. There can be many reasons for this. Maybe you've experienced a special event in your life, you're worried about your exams or you're just going through a period when everything seems more difficult than normal.
Free service for students
SSN Health has therapists on every campus. Our door is always open, and no question or issue is too big or small. You can visit our therapists and psychologists for just a quick chat or a number of sessions. The service is free of charge and we naturally keep all conversations confidential.
Remember - every problem shared is a halved problem.
Contact the therapist on your campus to book an appointment. You can find contact information in the menu on the left.
International student and booking of online appointment?
To book an appointment with one of our therapists online, you'll need a "D number" if you are an international student. The D number is a temporary identification number which can be assigned to foreign persons who'll generally be resident in Norway for less than six months.
- If you are from a country within the EU, you need to contact The Norwegian Tax Administration to get your D number.
- If you are from a country outside the EU, you need to contact UDI (The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration) to get your D number.
When staying in Norway for more than six months you need to apply for a F number.
Booking of online appointment:
- You will receive a confirmation on SMS when your appointment is registered, in addition to a new SMS ahead of your appointment.
- Cancellation must occur within 24 hours before the appointment. From 1.1.2020 you will receive a fee of NOK 350 if you don't show up for your appointment or cancel too late. Cancellation is easily done on Min side (My Page) in the booking system Physica Timebestilling.
- NB! The booking system may seem fully booked, but this may change quickly. We recommend you to check again later!
To support you as a student, SSN Health offers free courses and groups. Check your campus for the next course.
If you have questions about our courses and activities, please email: email@example.com (please do not use for sensitive information).