Complaints (noise)

According to the housing regulations, residents must not make noise after 23.00 Sunday-Thursday and after 24.00 Friday-Saturday.

If you are bothered by noisy neighbours, you may proceed as follows:

  • Talk to them and ask them to turn down the music and show consideration for others.
  • Talk to the landlord, he/she may be able to help.
  • Send a complaint to SSN via My Page – remember to specify time, place and room number.
  • Call the police – phone: 02800.