READ THIS GUIDE FOR INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES PROPERLY BEFORE VISITING THE CENTRE:
- Only work out if you are asymptomatic.
- The maximum number of members at the same time in our premises is set to 20 people.
- Wash your hands before entering or use the Antibac station.
- Be considerate, keep distance in accordance with the government guidelines. 1 meter for moderate physical activity and 2 meters for hard physical activity and in the cardio zone.
- Good hand hygiene - before, during and after training.
- Good appliance and equipment hygiene. Remember to wash/dry equipments and touch points after use.
- We recommend that you change at home.
- Remember indoor shoes.
- Use towels during workouts.
- Door to the grandstand should be kept closed
- Use your access card on arrival, do not enter other people on the same card. We must always have control over whose working out at the centre.
- Group sessions have a maximum capacity for 15 people.
We are located in the Activity Building on Campus Vestfold. We have a fully modern sports centre, climbing wall, swimming pool and gym. We offer a range of classes before, after and during University opening hours to cover all needs.
If you prefer team activities, we offer that as well. These are organised by the Student Society at USN and to take part, you have to be a member of the Student Society and a member of our sports centre.
Please contact us if you want to set up an individual workout plan. We offer counselling sessions and personal trainer sessions for our members - see price list.
We are on Facebook!
* The sports centres are open to all from the age of 18 - Contact us on email [email protected] for more information.
The sports centre for students in Vestfold is a Clean Sport (anti-doping) centre: http://www.antidoping.no/