We opened again 15 June, with these following guidelines:
The wardrobes will be closed during June and July regarding covid-19.
The swimming pool is closed until 10 August.
READ THIS PROPERLY BEFORE VISITING THE CENTRE
- Only work out if you are asymptomatic.
- Wash your hands before entering or use the Antibac station.
- Be considerate, keep distance in accordance with the government guidelines. 1 meter for moderate physical activity and 2 meters for hard physical activity.
- Good hand hygiene - before, during and after training.
- Good appliance and equipment hygiene. Remember to wash/dry equipments and touch points after use.
- Use towels during workouts
- Enter the centre already wearing your activewear, the wardrobes are closed
- Door to the grandstand should be kept closed
- Use your access card on arrival, do not enter other people on the same card. We must always have control over whose working out at the centre.
- The maximum number of members at the same time in our premises is set to 20 people
The centre's opening hours are from 6 am to 6 pm every day.
If you prefer team activities, we offer that as well. These are organised by the Student Society at USN and to take part, you have to be a member of the Student Society and a member of our sports centre.
Please contact us if you want to set up an individual workout plan. We offer counselling sessions and personal trainer sessions for our members - see price list.
We are on Facebook!
* The sports centres are open to all - Contact us on email [email protected] for more information.
The sports centre for students in Vestfold is a Clean Sport (anti-doping) centre: http://www.antidoping.no/