NB! Online booking is available ONLY to students who are new to the service.
Booking of appointment:
- Online booking via the appointment button applies from 1 April 2020 to NEW students to the offer only (ie if you do not alerady use this service).
- The first session is a short talk to clarify the need for help and the way forward. You will not necessarily continue to have conversations with the person you had the first session with.
- New sessions are set up continuously as needed (you do not need to book another appointment after the first session).
- You will receive an SMS confirmation when the appointment is booked, as well as a new SMS in advance of the appointment, with a reminder of your appointment.
Already using the conversational therapy service?
- If you are already using this service, and have not set up a new appointment for various reasons, call your therapist to schedule a new appointment when needed.
- If you are a former user of this service and want to start up again, call the therapist/psychologist you were attended by before.
Cancellation of appointment:
The conversational therapy offer is available both digitally (on Teams / Skype and telephone) and by physical attendance. Make an agreement with your therapist / psychologist directly.
+47 31 00 83 84
Lisbeth is a sociologist and cognitive therapist, specialised in substance abuse and addiction problems. Lisbeth has long experience working with young adults, both individually and in groups.
+47 31 00 83 80
Morten Homane is a qualified psychologist with many years of experience. He has been working with different anxiety disorders, both in groups and individually.