NB! Online booking is available ONLY to students who are new to the service.
Booking of appointment:
- Online booking via the appointment button applies from 1 April 2020 to NEW students to the offer only (ie if you do not alerady use this service).
- The first session is a short talk to clarify the need for help and the way forward. You will not necessarily continue to have conversations with the person you had the first session with.
- New sessions are set up continuously as needed (you do not need to book another appointment after the first session).
- You will receive an SMS confirmation when the appointment is booked, as well as a new SMS in advance of the appointment, with a reminder of your appointment.
Already using the conversational therapy service?
- If you are already using this service, and have not set up a new appointment for various reasons, call your therapist to schedule a new appointment when needed.
- If you are a former user of this service and want to start up again, call the therapist/psychologist you were attended by before.
Cancellation of appointment:
The conversational therapy offer is available both digitally (on Teams / Skype and telephone) and by physical attendance. Make an agreement with your therapist / psychologist directly.
+47 31 00 84 92
Office: L231 (The office is on the first floor by the print shop).
Ingunn is a qualified psychologist and offers therapy appointments. Ingunn is very interested in how humans are doing, both with themselves and with others, and how burdens in life can affect us.
If you arrive at a closed door with the therapist / psychologist, you can leave your telephone number with the service consultant in the SSN service office and you will receive a phonecall from us.