International student and booking of online appointment?
To book an appointment with one of our therapists online, you'll need a "D number" if you are an international student. The D number is a temporary identification number which can be assigned to foreign persons who'll generally be resident in Norway for less than six months.
- If you are from a country within the EU, you need to contact The Norwegian Tax Administration to get your D number.
- If you are from a country outside the EU, you need to contact UDI (The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration) to get your D number.
When staying in Norway for more than six months you need to apply for a F number.
Booking of appointment:
- Online booking via the appointment button applies to NEW students to the offer only (ie if you do not already use this service). Find the "Book appointment-button" at your chosen campus in the left sidebar.
- The first session is a short talk to clarify the need for help and the way forward. You will not necessarily continue to have conversations with the person you had the first session with.
- New sessions are set up continuously as needed (you do not need to book another appointment after the first session).
- You will receive an SMS confirmation when the appointment is booked, as well as a new SMS in advance of the appointment, with a reminder of your appointment.
Already using the conversational therapy service?
- If you are already using this service, and have not set up a new appointment for various reasons, call your therapist to schedule a new appointment when needed.
- If you are a former user of this service and want to start up again, call the therapist/psychologist you were attended by before.
Cancellation of appointment:
- Cancellations must be made no later than 24 hours before the appointment starts. You will be billed NOK 350, in deductible if you do not show up for your appointment or give notice too late.
- Cancellation is easily done on Min side (My Page) in the booking system Physica Timebestilling.