About the building:Tutus has two types of units: Single room apartements (18, 20 or 22 sqm) with kitchen and tiled bathroom, and two bedroom apartements (27 sqm) with separate sleeping alcove. The building has a high standard and the interior is updated and modern.
- +Bicycle parkingThere is a large room for bicycle parking on the ground floor, where you can store your bicycle as well as washing and repairing it.
- +Electricity and energyThe rent includes electricity.
The building is attached to central heating that provides energy for radiators, ventilation heating and hot water.
- +ElevatorThere is one elevator in each building.
- +GarbageWaste bins by the driveway. The code to the lock is: 1258#. Remember to recycle!
- +InternetThe housings have free internet connection with possibility for streaming free television. Here you can read more about user account and connection.
- +OtherAll units and indoors common areas are non smoking. Some units are facilitated for handicapped.
- +ParkingThere are two HC-parking lots for cars, but no more spaces reserved for the student housings. Because of the proximity to the emergency room's ambulance entrance, it is of high importance not to park incorrectly by the student housings.
- +Shared laundry roomThe shared laundry room is located on the ground floor, open to use for all residents.
When moving in you will receive a "laundry-card" with login-info. You stock the card with value online. The card itself has a small cost which will be added to your rent once (see the pricelist for current price), and it is pre-stocked with a small sum, so that you can use it right away. If you loose your card, a new one can be purchased at your local service centre. Please remember to turn your laundry-card in when moving out, it can be used again.
Find more information about how to use the laundry, how to stock your laundry-card, change of username and password and reservation in the laundry user manual.
- +StorageStorage rooms are located on the lower floor of Unitas, where all storage rooms are marked with room numbers. Use the basement entrance to access the storage rooms.
- Floorplan Tutus 1-3PDF document, version 1.4, 0.22 MB