We will open Monday 26.04 at 6 am.
Please follow these guidelines when visiting us
READ THIS PROPERLY BEFORE VISITING THE CENTRE
- Only work out if you are asymptomatic.
- The maximum number of members at the same time in our premises is set to 5 people.
- Be considerate, keep distance in accordance with the government guidelines. 1 meter for moderate physical activity and 2 meters for hard physical activity and in the cardio zone.
- Good hand hygiene - before, during and after training.
- Good appliance and equipment hygiene. Remember to wash/dry equipments and touch points after use.
- Use towels during workouts.
- Use your access card on arrival, do not enter other people on the same card. We must always have control over who is working out at the centre.
- Remember indoor shoes.
- Group sessions are available from Monday 10 May 2021.
- The locker rooms are closed.
At the Student Sports Centre at Ringerike you get to work out in newly built and fresh premises - at membership prices with a student discount.
We are normally offering group sessions, but for the time being you can work out on your own during our opening hours. Please contact us if you want to set up an individual workout plan. We offer counselling sessions and personal trainer sessions for our members.
Follow Ringerike student sports centre on Facebook!