We opened again 15 June, with these following guidelines:
READ THIS PROPERLY BEFORE VISITING THE CENTRE
- Only work out if you are asymptomatic.
- Wash your hands before entering or use the Antibac station.
- Be considerate, keep distance in accordance with the government guidelines. 1 meter for moderate physical activity and 2 meters for hard physical activity.
- Good hand hygiene - before, during and after training.
- Good appliance and equipment hygiene. Remember to wash/dry equipments and touch points after use.
- Use towels during workouts.
- Use your access card on arrival, do not enter other people on the same card. We must always have control over whose working out at the centre.
- Group lessons will wtart up again 17 August.
The centre's opening hours are from 6 am to 9 pm every day. The locker rooms are available again.
At the Student Sports Centre at Ringerike you get to work out in newly built and fresh premises - at membership prices with a student discount. Sign up for membership here!
We are offering group sessions, but you can also choose to work out on your own. Please contact us if you want to set up an individual workout plan. We offer counselling sessions and personal trainer sessions for our members.