15.03: The student sports center is now unfortunately closed due to covid restrictions in the municipality.
Please follow these guidelines when visiting us
READ THIS PROPERLY BEFORE VISITING THE CENTRE
- Only work out if you are asymptomatic.
- Wash your hands before entering or use the Antibac station.
- Be considerate, keep distance in accordance with the government guidelines. 1 meter for moderate physical activity and 2 meters for hard physical activity.
- Good hand hygiene - before, during and after training.
- Good appliance and equipment hygiene. Remember to wash/dry equipments and touch points after use.
- Use towels during workouts.
- Use your access card on arrival, do not enter other people on the same card. We must always have control over who is working out at the centre.
- Group sessions are available from Tuesday 26 January 2021.
- The locker rooms are available.
At the Student Sports Centre at Ringerike you get to work out in newly built and fresh premises - at membership prices with a student discount.
We are normally offering group sessions, but for the time being you can work out on your own during our opening hours. Please contact us if you want to set up an individual workout plan. We offer counselling sessions and personal trainer sessions for our members.
Follow Ringerike student sports centre on Facebook!