Elverhøy student kindergarten provides:
- Beautiful natural surroundings by the river Lilleelva in Porsgrunn.
- We have a herb garden, a building for bonfires, pirate ship, swings and sandpit in the outdoor areas of the kindergarten.
- Walking distance to the University college area, primary and secondary schools, student accommodation and the city centre.
- The student kindergarten staff comprises a manager/pedagogical director, a professional arts and crafts teacher, a pre-school teacher and two skilled children- and youth workers.
- The staff hold diverse competencies, but 20 years of experience provides us with a solid foundation for running a first-rate and safe kindergarten.
- The student kindergarten offers room for 21 children aged 1-5 years.
- Non-student parents may apply, but student parents will be prioritised.
- Elverhøy student kindergarten applies income-graded payment rates as of 1 November 2014.
Grenlandsgata 4, 3915 Porsgrunn
Annual plan for Elverhøy 2019-2020 (PDF 727 KB, only in Norwegian)
Apply for kindergarten (external link to Porsgrunn municipality's website).