As the kindergarten is next door to the University, we have the opportunity to let the children explore the gym and the older children can learn to swim or get used to water. The children may also, at periods of time, take part in practical assignments for the students.
Sætreåsen student kindergarten:
- Situated close to the University college in wonderful woodland.
- We have two groups, one for children aged 0-3 years and one for children 3-6 years.
- Our staff consists of one educational director, one preschool teacher and two assistants per group.
- We focus on seeing the children for what, who and where they are, with their interests and characteristics, but also for the part they play in the group.
- The kindergarten's focus area is social competence. We participate in Notodden municipality's common focus on world heritage and the project "Digital practice in the kindergarten" (2017-2020).
- Non-student parents may apply, but student parents will be prioritised.
Meheiavegen 70, 3679 Notodden
New annual plan for Sætreåsen Student Kindergarten 2020/2021 will be published soon.